Xtreme Hygiene Uganda: Xtreme Hygiene Solutions Ltd is a hygiene company based in Kampala since 2009. It has experience in all aspects of commercial, residential cleaning and hygiene service. We are committed to providing the most efficient, high quality and cost-effective service through our well-trained and motivated workforce.
Job Purpose: The Ideal candidate will be preparing tea and coffee and serving those as required, clearing and collecting used cups and washing those, keeping kitchens clean and in order, and other related duties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in making hot drinks and will sometimes be expected to make fresh sandwiches too.
- Responsible for ensuring they have adequate stock of the food and drinks typically favored by the workers of an establishment.
- Proficient in keeping any food trolleys or food preparation surfaces clean at all times.
- Responsible for keeping adequate stocks of cleaning materials and ensuring they are stored safely apart from food and drinks.
- Responsible for leaving rooms extremely cleaning and tidy.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and ensure a friendly environment within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Assist other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Stock control of refreshments and cleaning materials.
- Wash up cuts, plates and cutlery in conjunction with their serving duties
- Clear away empty plates and cups once meetings, conferences and gatherings have ended
Competencies Required For the Job
- Expected to be well presented and demonstrate excellent hygiene standards at all times.
- Excellent time-keeping
- Can speak and understand English
- Team player and energetic
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to accommodate sudden changes
- Innovative Relevant Job Knowledge and Education& Qualifications
- High School Diploma or associates degree.
- Relevant Experience is an advantage
- Equipment maintenance procedures
Closing date: 15th April 2022