Xtreme Hygiene Uganda: Xtreme Hygiene Solutions Ltd is a hygiene company based in Kampala since 2009. It has experience in all aspects of commercial, residential cleaning and hygiene service. We are committed to providing the most efficient, high quality and cost-effective service through our well-trained and motivated workforce.
Job Purpose: The Client Relationship officer will create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. Resolve any issues that arise to ensure customer satisfaction. Grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. The main goal is to safeguard revenue and retain customers. Generate and monitor all sales and marketing activities to increase sales and revenue to the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship target
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Competencies Required For the Job
- A customer-oriented attitude
- A good command of both written and spoken English, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to Multi Task
- Good proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Problem-solving aptitude
Relevant Job Knowledge and Education& Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field from a recognized institution
- Background in Customer Service
- Minimum of 1-2 years job experience in Client Relationship Management and Customer Care
Closing date: 06th May 2022